Saturday, January 22, 2011

Welcome to Our World!

Okay, so I've finally started a blog.  Been thinking about it for awhile now thanks to my sister who got me started reading blogs.  Just not sure I have all that much interesting to say but here goes nothing. 

A little about me: We are the Smith's and we live in Arkansas.  I'm a lifelong resident of this state and have only ever lived in two cities.  In fact, I lived with my parents until me and my husband got married a little over three years ago.  Family is VERY important to me and my family is very close. My husband and I love to travel and we just got back from a cruise with my parents, my brother and sister-in-law and my sister.  Another thing that is VERY important to me is my relationship with God.  I love to study his Word and plan to share some of what I learn here!  I'm going to use this blog as a sort of journal and as a way to share about my family.

I hope you enjoy reading it!

2 comments:

  1. This is great Catherine. I look forward to reading about the adventures of the Smiths! I started a blog when I got cancer, but have slowing quit blogging, need to get back to it. Good luck with yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE BLOGGING!! It gets hard, but keep it up, its such a neat record of your life!!!

    ReplyDelete