Monday, April 18, 2011

I'm on a roll!

I don't know what's up with me tonight but I'm just in a writing mood!  I am so excited about going to our regional VBS meeting tomorrow night!  I LOVE VBS!  This year our theme is Big Apple Adventure.  I'll admit, when I first heard what the theme was, I was a little skeptical. Big Apple Adventure doesn't really scream VBS to me, but when I started looking at it, I fell in love with it and see how it all ties in.  Day one is "Connect with Faith" and the life application is I can have faith in Jesus.  Day two is "Connect with Love" and the life application is I can love Jesus. Day three is "Connect with Trust" and the life application is I can trust Jesus as my Savior. Day four is "Connect with Others" and the life application is I can tell others about Jesus. Day five is "Connect with Life" and the life application is I can live for Jesus.  I've listended to the music and love it.  Here's the theme song:



I'll have other posts as the planning continues but in the mean time, here's the verse for the week:

"So faith comes from what is heard, and what is heard comes through the message about Christ."
– Romans 10:17 (HCSB®)

No comments:

Post a Comment